The designs of a business card are very vital in fulfilling the purpose of advertising and business branding. The use of business cards is still as crucial as it ever was despite the world scurrying towards the digital age. A lot of business and business owners are making use of business cards to promote their brands and business. Hence, your business card has to stand out among the multitude of business cards that are flying around the business world.
The design you give your business card is very crucial in distinguishing your business card from others. Although it is not advisable to copy other people’s plans, you can, however, take a cue from them. Here are some inspiring business card designs that can make your business card stand out among the multitude of business cards.
- Artsy and Fashionable: it is possible to create a business card that is artsy, fashionable, yet professional. This concept will be particularly suitable for those in the fashion and decorative niche. The card will put together all components of professionalism, eye-catching color, and harmonious composition, with a modern and clean outlook.
- Energetic and Sophisticated: It is possible to make your business card carry the vibe of your business. This type of design will give you a card that brings optimism and energy. The card is usually designed vertically rather than the regular horizontal design most people adopt. This design alone will give your business card a unique outlook, even from afar.
- Natural and Rusty: This is mainly for those that are in love with having a natural outlook for their card. It gives an eco-friendly vibe that can help you communicate the idea of sustainability. It is suitable for those that deal in natural or environmentally concerned business. Using an earth color design and paper of similar textures usually perfects the natural outlook.
- Bold and Elegant: Using a design that gives your business card a bright and elegant outlook can provide a lasting impression of confidence. Using the right color scheme and the combination is capable of providing the perfect idea even before going through the content. Likewise, this concept makes it easy for the target audience to get the information on the card. A color combination of blue and gold with an average size of 3.5 x 2 inches will commemorate the message of elegance, luxury, and boldness.
- Vintage and Retro: This design is particularly suitable for those in the fashion business. The best color for this design is an impressive white on black color. The fonts can be curvy and stylish, but it should, however, be legible. You can also employ the vertical design ahead of the traditional horizontal cards.
The design of a business card can leave a lasting impression on your target audience even before going through its contents. You can make your business card stand out by drawing inspiration from existing templates of design to create a design that will be unique for your brand.